- Clean the build surface thoroughly with isopropyl alcohol.
- Line the bottom magnetic sheet up with the build plate and trim if necessary. Remove the backing paper carefully without touching the sticky surface with your fingers for best adhesion.
- Place the magnetic sheet on the build surface.
- Using a safe flexible item (Such as a credit card) working from the center out, squeegee any air, wrinkles or bubbles out from under the sheet.
- Place the PEI magnetic sheet on top of the bed and trim to fit if necessary.
- Clean the PEI sheet with isopropyl alcohol before first use.
1.Wipe the print surface before and after a print with isopropyl alcohol to maintain a clean surface for maximum bed adhesion strength.
2.As with any build surface, make sure you are not printing too close to the bed to avoid possibly infusing the filament into the build surface.
3.If printing PETG, TPU, TPE, and RYNO, make sure the bed is heated BEFORE attempting to remove the print from the bed.